DRINKING BUDDIES

Monday, August 30, 2010

Laissez les bon garcons boivent bon vin!!!

Hello and good morning all you fabulous people!!!

Just to get started, let me let you know that I am Chuck. Also called Charles, Chuckles, Chuckless (why?) and you rotten little bastard (love you too Gran).


So I have decided because I am not only addicted to the 'spiritual' nature of the world out there, but I'm addicted to informing people on what most wish to remain ignorant on.  See, I am a wine and spirits merchant by trade and most people will often shop based on ill-advised information given to them by people who just plainly DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!


So anyway, I would like to also mention that I am currently studying Chemistry here in Louisiana (alongside French and Acadian French)  with hopes to get into Gastroenterology.  I've suffered from Crohn's disease since about the age of 14 and diagnosed at 17.  But with diet and exercise, I have become medicine free.


So, I wish to share my knowledge of wine, alcohol, beer, health, whatever with you and would love to heard any feedback you may have.  I also have intentions of putting up some personal wine ratings and opinions, so any requests would be more than welcomed.


Bon boire mon amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment